october is a very special month for me. not only is it the birth month of my dad and sister, it’s also my cebu anniversary! i arrived in cebu 26 october 2003, and i haven’t left since. there were some plans of moving sometime in 2008 but obviously, fate wanted us to stay.
i will be celebrating 12 years of being cebu’s adopted daughter, and what’s up kaith.com also recently celebrated its anniversary so there are lots of things to be thankful for.
if you have been following my blog, facebook, twitter, or instagram accounts, you may have known that my novella, As the Night Ends, has finally hit the shelves of Buqo.
C is the one you go to when your life needs saving.
Need to pass an entrance exam? No sweat.
Girlfriend’s birthday approaching and you don’t have a gift? She’ll have it before the day ends.
Sex tape needs to be deleted in boyfriend’s computer? Can you give her something more challenging than that?
C cleans up your mess, and that’s practically all you need to know.
The job was supposed to be simple. Pretend to be a high school classmate’s girlfriend for the weekend, look pretty, and answer all questions appropriately. But then she finds herself awakened in the middle of the night and brought to a clearing where said classmate started spouting words like monsters, redemption, war, and savior.
Has C finally gotten herself into more trouble than she can handle?
As the Night Ends is bundled along with nine other marvelous stories by my classmates in our #StrangeLit class.
Beware the tale that distracts you with the telling — it’s planting a truth in your mind, and you may find yourself believing in the incredible, too. Sit back and let it happen, while reading:
we want to share the incredible worlds we have crafted (thank you to the voices in our head!) with you so i am giving away three copies of our ebook bundle. PLUS, these ebooks will come with special surprise gifts so yes, exciting times! hint: beauty + skincare + some cutesy stuff. if you have been following my giveaways, you know that i only give out items that i love and swear by.
so, the most important question: how do i join?
- first and foremost, you have to download the buqo app to your smartphone. it’s available in the App Store for iOS devices, and the Play Store for android users.
- Philippine residents only. i will ship the surprise somethings to the winners and i can only afford local shipping for the meantime. LOL. if you’re from Cebu though, we can meet for coffee or something!
- must have a valid email address as i will notify the winner through email.
- there are three ways to earn an entry:
- through commenting in this post = 1 entry. say hi, say hello, it doesn’t matter. i’d be happy to welcome you here in my little corner.
- tweeting about the giveaway = 1 entry. tweet using the hashtags #StrangeLit #IncredibleTruths. don’t forget to tag me! @alveel_kaith
- like my page on facebook (Alveel Kaith C) = 1 entry
- sharing this blog post on Facebook = 1 entry. share this with a message (Choose Write Post) from the options and use the hashtags #StrangeLit #IncredibleTruths #AstheNightEnds. please don’t forget to set your post to public so i can see it in case we’re not yet friends there!
- post a photo of our #IncredibleTruths bundle on IG = 1 entry. you know the drill. use the hashtags, and also tag me @alveel_kaith.
- yes, you may comment, tweet, post a photo, and share so you could earn four entries. you may only leave a comment, tweet and share once though. again, don’t forget the hashtags and my user names so i can properly monitor the entries. no spamming, please!
- contest starts today, 19 October and ends on 28 October, 5:00 PM, Phil time. yes, this will be short and sweet.
- i will choose three (3) winners who will receive one ebook bundle + special gift each through Random.org, which I have been using since I started holding giveaways.
- i will announce the winners on the evening of 28 October.
- if you have already bought our bundle (thank you from the bottom of our hearts!), and you win, you can opt to send the ebook to a friend or someone whom you think would love it. as for the gift, just let me know where to send it 😉
contest officially starts now! good luck!