i’ve been tagged! i haven’t done any of these tagging posts since last year, i think, so i am more than willing to indulge iris. this particular tag requires you to: 1) list down seven red things that can be found in your home and 2) tag seven people to do the same.
doing this post made me realize that we hardly have any red stuff lying around. below are the things that made me shout “gotcha!” at least 4 times tonight. LOL.
1) my red floral bag holder from avon. it can hold six bags;
2) our taz and lightning mcqueen pillows. please don’t mind pooh, he’s just apil-apilon. LOL.;
3) our only red pitcher which i bought from gaisano tabunok. this is mainly for juices and iced tea;
4) this is our “garden shear.” i know it’s not all red but still. LOL. the husband does most of the gardening, you’ll be surprised;
5) diana gabaldon’s the fiery cross, the fifth (or fourth?) book in her outlander series. i honestly haven’t finished it.
6) my red wedges from mags. and btw, this is also for sale. used it twice only. size 6. leave me a comment if interested
7) and lastly, this pretty IluvU table decor i received last christmas
so now, i am tagging memyselfandjen, injinuous, fabmomwannabe, guwapa, pinaymind, flippantpages and mommybizniz.