i used to stay away from mineral products as they seem to unleash my oilies despite the honest-to-goodness ingredients that go into each beauty item guaranteed to take care of our skin. however, that changed when i first used revlon colorstay aqua mineral makeup. while i am still wary of other mineral brands, i must say i am quite open to try other mineral makeup products now.
so when human heart nature launched their perfect coverage mineral foundation, i was both excited (especially after reading all those rave reviews!) yet also apprehensive because i don’t want to waste money in case my skin decides not to love it. i am glad i gave in though because i now consider it as one of my top powder foundation.
Finally, a perfect foundation that’s so comfortable to wear, you won’t even notice it’s there!
Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation is formulated with multi-functional rice powder, bamboo powder, and Vitamin E to give medium to high coverage and help seamlessly cover imperfections! It leaves you only with a velvety soft matte finish, perfect complexion, flawless-looking, shine-free face… and not the harmful chemical ingredients found in regular foundations! Just the perfect match for your skin you’ve been waiting for!
Available in 4 Filipina-friendly shades:
Vanilla – Light
Honey – Fair
Caramel – Medium
Toffee – Morena
Did you know: Talc is commonly found in most foundations and other cosmetic powders and can be contaminated with asbestos fibers, posing risks for respiratory toxicity and cancer. It has been strongly linked to ovarian cancer, which has become the fourth most common fatal cancer in women.
– from Human Heart Nature website
kaith test drives it
i’ve been using this foundation on top of my moisturizer and sunblock on lazy days, and to set my bb cream or liquid foundation during dress up, must-look-flawless days. for heavier coverage, the free sponge is handy. for a sheer, barely-there look (to only set liquid makeup), i use my charm flat top brush.
since i am acidic, i got my powder foundation in “honey,” which is for fair skintone
good makeup for wonderful skin
- truly delivers a flawless finish. powder is so fine, it applies like silk.
- coverage is heavy to medium without being cakey. i use two layers at most and it melts beautifully into my skin.
- none of that makeup-y feeling despite the super good coverage. looks and feels like second skin.
- it didn’t break me out, yahoo! although i have to blot an hour after application (especially when used to set bb cream or liquid foundation), i don’t mind because i don’t have to retouch until about 5 hours after.
- since it’s in compact form, you don’t have to deal with all the mess of a loose powder.
- no harmful ingredients!
- the shade “honey” matches my medium yet acidic skintone perfectly!
- super girly packaging. and see that “hey gorgeous” on their plastic cover? makes me want to open it often for good vibes. LOL.
- it’s only P475.00 for 75g. such a steal for a powder that performs very well.
human heart nature perfect coverage mineral foundation applied and blended on my hand; above – normal lighting; below – HDR
- the case seems flimsy. feels like it won’t survive a fall or something.
- you still have to use a concealer to cover blemishes and undereye circles.
- can emphasize dry or flaky skin if not moisturized properly beforehand.
i don’t want to list this down as a con but you can only buy it in human heart nature stores (just like any other human heart nature products), on their website or through a distributor. let me know if you want to order as one of my friends is a reseller.
two major things made me super love this powder foundation: its coverage and the fact that it didn’t break me out. i highly recommend this to girls on the go who want to look flawless in less than a minute.
human heart nature perfect coverage foundation on my face, after concealer
five hours after powder application, blotted only once